The BigDecimalField bean is a numerical entry field that can edit and display Java BigDecimal
numbers. It can:
- format and parse BigDecimal numbers according to the rules of the language and country
that are currently set.
- accept a specific locale or use the default.
- scale and round (round half-up or round down) the displayed value.
- fire a property change event when the value changes either by keyboard entry or a setter
- accept keyboard input either when the Enter key is pressed or when focus
is moved to another field.
The bean does not provide any error events.
- a beep (which can be silenced) is sounded when an invalid character is entered. The
character is ignored.
- multiple character entry errors (such as 4-5,,) are caught when the enter key is pressed
or focus is lost. The last valid value is then restored.
- all setter method errors are ignored.
A simple BigDecimal property editor is included in the jar.
Download | Version History | Wish List